Friday 17 November 2006

Welcome to my Blog

Every Blog needs a first post so this is it - Hello & Welcome.


Why have I decided to do a Blog? I could use the excuse that every other overgrown child uses - "because all my friends have got one" - but it's not that. Some have one, many haven't . To be honest, I don't know why. I guess there is an appeal that it somehow makes you part of that huge world wide web, that someone somewhere might just find something you have to say interesting. Some say that they are purely for attention seekers, but that's not true, if they were why would the vast majority of Bloggers use pseudonyms? Maybe that degree of anonymity let's you get away with saying things you might not be prepared to say "yourself". All I know is I've looked at several, some by people I know, others by total strangers, and thought it's time to give it a go.


What's it going to be about? I've started it with no direction in mind, no intended content, I'll simply stick things on here as and when I feel like it and see what happens and where it goes. A bit like real life I suppose.


So once again, Welcome, I hope you'll return for another visit. Don't ask me when there'll be something else posted as I have no idea - maybe I should start a sweepstake as to how long I take.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.